96 Engstrom Road, AMBROSE
Land Area 29.09 hectares
PRICE FURTHER REDUCED - OWNER PLANING TO RETIRE - THE PERFECT WEEKENDER FOR THE CATTLE OR HORSE ENTHUSIAST
This well prepared and maintained property has a 6m x 8m fully enclosed steel shed which has been used as a weekender and comes complete with a professionally built kitchen and bathroom and living area/bedroom.
In addition there is another 16m x 6m 4 bay steel shed with 2 bays fully enclosed, concreted floor and lockable. The other 2 bays are enclosed on 3 sides. There are also 2 small 3m x 3m storage sheds with concrete floors on the property.
Electricity is connected to the property.
The property has many other features including:
* 1 x 5,500, 1 x 5,000 and 1 x 1,100 gallon poly water tanks connected to the sheds.
* 1 x 1,100 gallon Molasses tank
* Included in the sale is a Massey Ferguson 75 HP Tractor with Silvan Slasher and Blade
* 2 water pumps and poly pipe for pumping water from the 1,800 GPH bore
* 2 x dams
* Fenced into 6 paddocks with connecting lane way to yards and dam
* Timber and steel panel yards with 3 pens and a crush. Holding yard attached with water trough.
* The property is grassed with Callide Rhodes, Buffel Grass, Creeping Blue Grass and Green Panic
* Has established Legumes, Seca Stylo, Wynn Cassia, Siratro and Butterfly Pea
* Has a lease to occupy part of a road easement adjacent to the property
To travel to the property drive to Mt Larcom and then proceed along Mt Larcom - Bracewell Road until you get to Web Road and then turn right into Web Road. Then when you come to Dunnetts Rd turn left and then proceed along Dunnetts Rd until you get to Engstrom Road. There are Elders pointer signs on the road at each intersection.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed