Dont miss out!For well under $200,000, it's almost too good to be true! Get into the market with this neat 3 bedroom home with elevated views and flat yard space with side access. Sitting high and proud, 56 Beak Street offers all the extra space you've been looking for!
• 3 generously sized bedrooms all with fans (main with air-conditioning and large built-in-robes)
• Fully renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath plus linen cupboard
• EXCELLENT kitchen! It's seriously impressive with ceiling height cupboards, extra large bench space, large fridge housing and more!
• In addition to the 3 bedrooms, there is FOURTH room at the back of the home which can be used as a study, play area, or modified into a fourth bedroom is required! With the legal height space downstairs, that's a total of FIVE potential bedrooms!
• Block foundations on lower level with polished timber floors throughout the entire upstairs level
• Front timber deck with views that spans the full length of the home
• THE RUMPUS ROOM! A spacious area downstairs with front and back entrance that's tiled, and serviced by its very own bathroom. Simply PERFECT for the extended or growing family, or those that require loads of storage space/ room for the home business.
• The single lock up garage offers additional storage and work area PLUS an EXTRA storage room at the back.
• Extra features include a recently installed block retaining wall, garden shed, side access, flat yard space, courtyard, stairs front and back, gas connections and easy walk to Kin Kora Shopping Centre.
GET. IN. QUICK!
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Toilets: 2
- Open Spaces
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Timber Deck